Last updated and effective date: February 1, 2022
This website contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements relate to our future plans, objectives, expectations and intentions and may be identified by words such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "intends," "believes," or similar words.
Although we believe that our expectations are based on reasonable assumptions within the bounds of our knowledge of our business and operations, the forward-looking statements contained in this website are neither promises nor guarantees. Our business is subject to significant risk and uncertainties, and there can be no assurance that our actual results will not differ materially from our expectations. Factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from our expectations set forth in our forward-looking statements include the risks listed in our reports filed with the SEC and available through this website. We disclaim any obligation to update the information contained on this website as new data becomes available.
This website, and the information which it contains, is the property of Yield10. You may download and use content from this site (e.g., text, photos and information conveyed therein) for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes without Yield10's express written permission. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
Furthermore, your use of this site indicates that you accept the following terms:
• You will not modify the documents or graphics
• You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text
• You will not quote materials out of their context
This website can be accessed from every U.S. state, as well as from other countries around the world. Each of those places has laws that may differ from those of Massachusetts, where Yield10 is located. By accessing this website you and Yield10 agree that the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all disputes based on, arising out of, or relating to your use of this website or any information it contains. With respect to such disputes, you and Yield10 also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any court located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Yield10 collects personally identifiable information from visitors to our site solely on a voluntary basis. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, company name, telephone numbers, etc., (collectively referred to herein as “Personal Information”). We do not sell, transfer or disclose any Personal Information we gather at our Site to any third parties without your prior consent, except in cases when we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such Personal Information. Our websites may include links to third-party websites and/or applications. Please note that we have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
We obtain information about you from a variety of sources depending on our relationship with you. The following are examples of the types of Personal Information that we collect and how we use that information:
In addition to the Personal Information we collect from you directly, we may also obtain information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our corporate affiliates, social networks, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use Personal Information collected about you in the following ways:
● To identify you when you visit our website.
● To communicate with you about your inquiries, as well as our services, and offers.
● To conduct research and analytics, including improving our services and product offerings.
● To send marketing and advertising communications.
● To detect security incidents, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
● To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
● To provide and maintain the functionality of our website, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
● To support core business functions, including maintaining records related to business process management, loss and fraud prevention, and to collect amounts owing to us.
● Corporate affiliates. We may share personal information with our corporate affiliates, including our subsidiaries.
● Service Providers. We share certain personal information with third parties that perform services to support our core business functions and internal operations (e.g., sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, administering our Ratings & Reviews, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service).
● Legal Process. We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government inquiries or investigations, or to comply with relevant laws and regulations. We may also disclose information to establish, exercise, or protect the rights of our company, employees, agents, and affiliates; to defend against a legal claim; to protect the safety and security of our visitors; to detect and protect against fraud; to take action regarding possible illegal activities or violations of our policies.
We realize that individuals trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in our possession, no method of transmission over the internet, or security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
Our Site will provide users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. Simply follow the procedure outlined. Likewise, we will provide users with the opportunity to change any personal information previously provided, or to opt out of receiving future email communication from us. You can also control certain cookies and tracking tools.
Yied10 Bioscience, Inc. 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801 – +1 617-583-1700
California Information Collection and Sharing Disclosure. California law indicates that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of personal information are collected, “sold,” or disclosed for an organization’s “business purpose” (as those terms are defined under California law). You can find a list of the categories of personal information that we collect and share here. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we collect and share about people other than yourself. In addition, if you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, please submit a written request to us using the information in the “How To Contact Us” section above.
In order for us to process requests to access or delete your information, we will need to verify your identity to confirm that the request came from you. We may contact you by phone or e-mail to verify your request. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, and an e-mail address that you have used withYield10, or a phone number you have used with Yield10.